Responsible for leading the implementation of a wide variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance effectiveness and profitability of the organization overseeing Business Improvement teams.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading major projects at the LT level of management,
- Handles significant ROI contributions as a leader on numerous concurrent projects,
- Collaboratively partners with regional process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma and TQM, to leverage common initiatives, eliminate duplication and ensure alignment with our business improvement and innovation value across the enterprise,
- Coaches project teams on use of tools for assessing people, process, and systems performance,
- Establishes and monitors metrics and measurements and teaches managers to use those tools to manage their environment and hold the improvement gains,
- Support team members through continual engagement, focused on professional development, and
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS degree, MBA preferred and 5 years leadership experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Working experience at the Project Leader, Manager, or Associate Principal level within a national consulting firm; Requires Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent training or consultant experience.
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.