Responsible for serving as the operations point of contact in for day to day operations, including but not limited to, facilitating issue resolution, meeting goals and targets
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts Performance reviews and participates in performance management initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison for both internal and external groups for program initiatives.
- Contributes in creating, launching and driving critical account initiatives and programs.
- Provides inputs to policies and processes impacting the operations. Manages a team of CCR’s in the optimal execution of operations activities ensuring that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinates with workforce for staffing requirements and scheduling of agents given leaves, absences and attrition.
- Arranges schedules to meet the service metrics by efficiently handling the forecast and / or spikes in call. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of related experience in a call center environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.