Responsible for evaluating the quality of services and interactions provided by organizations within the enterprise.
Included are processes related to enrollment and billing and claims processing, as well as customer service written and verbal inquiries.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates the quality and accuracy of transactions and/or communications with providers, groups, and/or policyholders.
- Identifies, documents, and reports any transaction errors or communications issues in a timely manner to ensure prompt resolution.
- Tracks and trends audit results, providing feedback to management. Identifies and reports on systemic issues which create ongoing quality concerns.
- Generates monthly reports of audit findings, supports clients with issues identified and develops reports to assist management with information requested.
- Produces other ad hoc reports as requested by internal and external clients.
- Associates at this level conduct routine to complex audits, generally related to one or more functions on one or more systems platform for one or more lines of business.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 years of experience including a minimum of 1 year of related experience in a quality audit capacity (preferably in healthcare or insurance sector); or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Working knowledge of insurance industry and medical terminology, detailed knowledge of relevant systems and proven understanding of processing principles, techniques, and guidelines; and ability to acquire and perform progressively more complex skills and tasks in a production environment required
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.