Specialist – Technology
Dot Net framework, Dot net core, ASP, MVC, Web API, Design Pattern, Entity Framework, Angular / React
Super Super Niche
ABOUT ELEVANCE HEALTH
Elevance Health is a leading health company in America dedicated to improving lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. It is the largest managed health care company in the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Association serving more than 45 million lives across 14 states.
A regular in Fortune 500 list, Elevance Health ranked 20 in 2022. Gail Boudreaux , President and CEO of Elevance Health has been a consistent name in the Fortune list of most powerful women and currently holds 4th rank on this list.
Carelon Global Solutions (CGS) is a healthcare solutions company that is simplifying complex operational processes to improve the health of the healthcare system.
Previously known as Legato Health Technologies, Carelon Global Solutions (hereinafter, CGS) underwent a name change and joined the Carelon family of brands in January 2023, as a fully owned subsidiary of Elevance Health (Previously Anthem Inc.). CGS brings together a global team of like-minded innovators who manage and optimize operational processes for health plans as well as providers.
Our brightest minds housed across our global headquarters in Indianapolis as well as Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Gurugram in India, Manila in the Philippines, Limerick in Ireland and San Juan in Puerto Rico bring with them innovative capabilities and an unmatched depth of experience. This global team uniquely positions CGS to enable scalable, next-generation platforms and specialized digital tools that make healthcare operations more practical, effective and efficient.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
Our Mission: Improving Lives and Communities. Simplifying Healthcare. Expecting More.
Our Values: Leadership | Community | Integrity | Agility | Diversity
Carelon Global Solutions India is seeking a highly creative and meticulous Team Lead, who will be responsible for all design requirements for our leader communications. The incumbent will report to Manager – Communications and must understand the design process, liaising with multiple stakeholders to understand the brief and deliver all in-house design requirements, apart from coordinating with external agencies to ensure brand guidelines are followed.
• Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
• Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
• Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact cross functional teams.
• Research and may propose new technologies.
• Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
• Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
• Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
• May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan.
• Assesses status and supports data information planning.
• Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
• Maintains technical development environment.
• Mentor’s others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
• Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and influences decision-making.
• Provides technical guidance, and mentoring. Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs of the technical solutions.
• Identifies and propose strategies around technical problems affecting team, communicates standards and gets buy-in on solutions.
• Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
• Supports vendor evaluation.
B. Tech /B.E. /MCA
Must have 8+ years of experience of .Net Framwork and .Net Core
In depth knowledge of design principals.
Excellent knowledge of TFS or GitHub along with code reviews.
Must have knowledge in Azure OR AWS SaaS, PaaS and CI/CD dev ops.
In depth knowledge of performance improvement.
Knowledge of task or effort estimation.
Experience of code review and code refactoring with best industry practices.
Knowledge of software development life-cycle methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile etc.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Minimum 8+ years' experience using C# , .Net FrameWork and .NET Core.
Experience developing REST and Soap services (API's).
Experience of developing reusable components in Angular 6.0+.
Have experience working with Dapper ORM, Elastic Search
Experience of developing applications using MVC architecture.
Have experience of developing the multi-tenant architecture and knowledge Web API with micro service
Experience on OOPS/Design Pattern and 3 tier architecture application.
Experience on MS SQL Server and above.
Good experience on Java Script, Typescript, Angular 8.0+
Experience coding software according to published standards and design guidelines.
Expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure OR AWS.
Experience in healthcare information technology is a plus.
Experience using Azure DevOps Services including Boards, Pipelines and Repos.
Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
Good Communication skills.
THE CARELON PROMISE
Aligning with our brand belief of ‘limitless minds are our biggest asset’, we offer a world of limitless opportunities to our associates.
It is our strong belief that one is committed to a role when it is not just what the role entails, but also what lies in its periphery that completes the value circle for an associate.
This world of limitless opportunities thrives in an environment that fosters growth and well-being, and gives you purpose and the feeling of belonging.
LIFE @ CARELON
Extensive focus on learning and development
An inspiring culture built on innovation, creativity, and freedom
Comprehensive range of rewards and recognitions
Competitive health and medical insurance coverage
Best-in-class amenities and workspaces
Policies designed with associates at the center
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Carelon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Our inclusive culture empowers Carelon to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, but we also celebrate the diverse ways we work.
If you have a disability and need accommodation such as an interpreter or a different interview format, please ask for the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Disclaimer : Offered designation titles differ*
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.