Asst Delivery Manager
ABOUT ELEVANCE HEALTH
Elevance Health is a leading health company in America dedicated to improving lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. It is the largest managed health care company in the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Association serving more than 45 million lives across 14 states.
A regular in Fortune 500 list, Elevance Health ranked 20 in 2022. Gail Boudreaux , President and CEO of Elevance Health has been a consistent name in the Fortune list of most powerful women and currently holds 4th rank on this list.
Carelon Global Solutions (CGS) is a healthcare solutions company that is simplifying complex operational processes to improve the health of the healthcare system.
Previously known as Legato Health Technologies, Carelon Global Solutions (hereinafter, CGS) underwent a name change and joined the Carelon family of brands in January 2023, as a fully owned subsidiary of Elevance Health (Previously Anthem Inc.). CGS brings together a global team of like-minded innovators who manage and optimize operational processes for health plans as well as providers.
Our brightest minds housed across our global headquarters in Indianapolis as well as Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Gurugram in India, Manila in the Philippines, Limerick in Ireland and San Juan in Puerto Rico bring with them innovative capabilities and an unmatched depth of experience. This global team uniquely positions CGS to enable scalable, next-generation platforms and specialized digital tools that make healthcare operations more practical, effective and efficient.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
Our Mission: Improving Lives and Communities. Simplifying Healthcare. Expecting More.
Our Values: Leadership | Community | Integrity | Agility | Diversity
The BI Developer will lead the development and implementation of business intelligence tools. They will be responsible for creating helpful dashboards and reports within the power BI framework to assist in their own analyzing data. They will also communicate their findings to leadership and stakeholders to and provide invaluable insight into important business decisions. The Senior BI Developer will assist in the migration of contact center agents (onshore + nearshore + offshore), across 22 lines of business with one of the world’s largest healthcare organizations.
- Communicate with leadership and stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Import and transform large datasets.
- Develop dashboards and reports in Power BI to assist in data analysis.
- Clearly and succinctly present findings.
- Provide helpful insights to leadership and stakeholders to advance business goals.
- Collaborate with client analytics team and other analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another related field preferred
- 3+ Years of Experience with Power BI and other business intelligence tools
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with SQL and other data analysis tools
- Experience with Python
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to lead and mentor.
THE CARELON PROMISE
Aligning with our brand belief of ‘limitless minds are our biggest asset’, we offer a world of limitless opportunities to our associates.
It is our strong belief that one is committed to a role when it is not just what the role entails, but also what lies in its periphery that completes the value circle for an associate.
This world of limitless opportunities thrives in an environment that fosters growth and well-being, and gives you purpose and the feeling of belonging.
LIFE @ CARELON
- Extensive focus on learning and development
- An inspiring culture built on innovation, creativity, and freedom.
- Holistic well-being
- Comprehensive range of rewards and recognitions
- Competitive health and medical insurance coverage
- Best-in-class amenities and workspaces
- Policies designed with associates at the center.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Carelon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Our inclusive culture empowers Carelon to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, but we also celebrate the diverse ways we work.
If you have a disability and need accommodation such as an interpreter or a different interview format, please ask for the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Disclaimer: Offered designation titles differ*
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.