Asst Delivery Manager
ABOUT ELEVANCE HEALTH
Elevance Health is a leading health company in America dedicated to improving lives and communities and making healthcare simpler. It is the largest managed health care company in the Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Association serving more than 45 million lives across 14 states.
A regular in Fortune 500 list, Elevance Health ranked 20 in 2022. Gail Boudreaux , President and CEO of Elevance Health has been a consistent name in the Fortune list of most powerful women and currently holds 4th rank on this list.
Carelon Global Solutions (CGS) is a healthcare solutions company that is simplifying complex operational processes to improve the health of the healthcare system.
Previously known as Legato Health Technologies, Carelon Global Solutions (hereinafter, CGS) underwent a name change and joined the Carelon family of brands in January 2023, as a fully owned subsidiary of Elevance Health (Previously Anthem Inc.). CGS brings together a global team of like-minded innovators who manage and optimize operational processes for health plans as well as providers.
Our brightest minds housed across our global headquarters in Indianapolis as well as Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Gurugram in India, Manila in the Philippines, Limerick in Ireland and San Juan in Puerto Rico bring with them innovative capabilities and an unmatched depth of experience. This global team uniquely positions CGS to enable scalable, next-generation platforms and specialized digital tools that make healthcare operations more practical, effective and efficient.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
Our Mission: Improving Lives and Communities. Simplifying Healthcare. Expecting More.
Our Values: Leadership | Community | Integrity | Agility | Diversity
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Mainframe technologies
- Doing detailed code analysis and documenting business workflows.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify problem areas in the software application
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Preparing automation scripts and Communicating with the functional team
- Designing and handling the installation of software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Coordinating with the System Analyst to finalize system procedures
- Creating test plans and cases and Preparing detailed test reports
- Graduates having Bachelor degree with relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of WGS Claims and passionate for create business solutions
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of design including internal and corporate communications
- Experience in the restassured API automation along with good understanding of
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Automation Tester with strong API knowledge: profiles with 8+ years of relevant experience Job
- A demonstrable track record building automation framework from scratch for web & API's
- Automation Development background with experience of OOPS using Java or Java Script
- Extensive experience on Web services and Postman Automation
- Extensive experience with Automation tools & techniques, such as Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Postman, Jira & Confluence
- Strong knowledge on SQL queries
- Knowledge of SOAP,REST and XML to test API functionality
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Experience using Test frameworks such Junit and TestNG
- Well versed with Agile Environment/Methodologies
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Environment
- helping build tooling and improving our ecosystem
- Knowledge on mobile automation is a plus
- Knowledge on backend system and handling Data load automation is a plus
LIFE @ CARELON
Extensive focus on learning and development
An inspiring culture built on innovation, creativity, and freedom
Comprehensive range of rewards and recognitions
Competitive health and medical insurance coverage
Best-in-class amenities and workspaces
Policies designed with associates at the center
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Carelon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Our inclusive culture empowers Carelon to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, but we also celebrate the diverse ways we work.
If you have a disability and need accommodation such as an interpreter or a different interview format, please ask for the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Disclaimer – Offered designation titles differ*
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.