- Minimum 8-10 years’ Experience in US Health Care. Experience in Benefit coding, testing & Configuration & Claims Testing is an added advantage.
- Managing the day-to-day operations
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly internal metrics (AHT, Utilization, Internal & External Quality, TAT, Productivity)
- Capacity planning
- Assess capacity shortages and requirement for overtime
- Ensures individuals and the team meet their performance objectives
- Act as a liaison with the client for any process updates, additional scope, training
- Responsible for ensuring SOPs and Training Materials are up-to-date
- Review capacity requirements on an ongoing basis and initiate hiring, redeployment requests as required.
- Additional focus required for Open Enrollment capacity planning
- Operational management including driving KRA’s and feedback
- Conduct timely performance appraisal for associates
- Excellent knowledge on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Assists in Function level reporting
- Inter-team collaboration with other leaders providing assistance and seeking support wherever required
- Active participation on Process improvements & Project Management.
- Willing to work in US shifts.
- Timely management of bottom quartiles performers
- Partner connect
- People Engagement
Extra Job Content
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.